Your resume doesn’t make you a leader. Getting people to act does.
Effective leadership requires strong communications skills. This is why CommCore collaborates with Talent Management and Professional Development staff to create leadership training and leadership development programs applying proven best practices of communications for their executives and managers.
Motivating employees, advocates, shareholders, donors, and other stakeholders to act defines a leader.
True leaders project authority, and respect in equal measure when:
- Delivering a speech
- Facilitating a town hall
- Conducting a media interview
- Preparing for a briefing
- Testifying to legislators or regulators
- Responding to a crisis
CommCore’s “Get to the Point: Leadership Training & Development” programs combine three essential Pillars of Leadership Communications — Strategy, Technique, and Leadership Style. The result is leaders who deliver clear, compelling, and persuasive messages.
Our holistic, multi-disciplinary approach provides:
- Hands-on leadership training to instill best practices
- Take-away tools to reinforce leanings and techniques from our leadership training
- Leadership coaching, assessments, role-playing, and critique to help you become a Communicator-In-Chief
Our Leadership Training Programs Include:
- Meeting Facilitation Training
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Briefing Skills
- Executive Coaching
- Negotiation Skills
- Managing Projects & Priorities
- Media & Public Presentation Training
- Effective Writing (Business, Plain Language, English as a Second Language)
Schedule Your Team’s Leadership Development Training
Do you have staff in management or leadership roles who could benefit from a leadership development program or leadership training? Are certain members of your team increasingly in the public eye? Those who often facilitate meetings, have frequent public speaking engagements (presentations, panels, short
speeches) and spokespeople who appear on radio, TV and/or digital media interviews can benefit from this type of professional development. Start our leadership development program today.
Who is the leadership development training for?
- Executive Management Committee
- C-Suites and Division Leaders
- Marketing, Legal, IT, HR, Security, Finance
- PR, Communications, Investor Relations, Public/Government Affairs
To schedule a leadership training or if you have questions regarding our training courses, please contact our firm today.