Your resume doesn’t make you a leader. Getting people to act does.
Effective leadership requires strong communications skills. This is why CommCore collaborates with Talent Management and Professional Development staff to create development programs applying proven best practices of communications for their executives and managers.
Motivating employees, advocates, shareholders, donors, and other stakeholders to act defines a leader.
True leaders project authority, and respect in equal measure:
- Delivering a speech
- Facilitating a town hall
- Conducting a media interview
- Preparing for a briefing
- Testifying to legislators or regulators
- Responding to a crisis
CommCore’s “Get to the Point: Leadership Development” programs combine three essential Pillars of Leadership Communications — Strategy, Technique, and Leadership Style. The result is leaders who deliver clear, compelling, and persuasive messages.
Our holistic, multi-disciplinary approach:
- Hands-on leadership training to instill best practices
- Take-away tools to reinforce leanings and techniques
- Leadership coaching, assessments, role-playing, and critique to help you become a Communicator-In-Chief
Leadership programs include:
- Meeting Facilitation Training
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Briefing Skills
- Executive Coaching
- Negotiation Skills
- Managing Projects & Priorities
- Media & Public Presentation Training
- Effective Writing (Business, Plain Language, English as a Second Language)