CommCore is the crisis communications firm that top companies rely on for crisis communications and reputation management services before, during and after a crisis.
Crises ranging from oil spills to automotive safety, ethical lapses in C-Suites to hacking attacks and data breaches, and embarrassing social media and viral campaigns suggest that no organization is immune from damage to their reputation or business operations.
CommCore, the crisis communications firm, offers decades of crisis experience handling the media, addressing the public, informing clients and stakeholders, communicating with employees and their families, and cooperating with regulators and public safety agencies.
Crisis Response / Reputation Management
CommCore professionals have counseled companies in crisis, including:
- SARS risk communications
- Columbia and Challenger space shuttle accidents
- Congressional investigations
- Plant closings
- Class action litigation
- Product recalls
- Ethics issues
Crisis Training Courses
Today’s corporate communications crises unfold more quickly than ever, with companies suddenly finding themselves engulfed in criticism and on the defensive. You need a crisis communications firm skilled in the way a modern crisis unfolds. “As these moments ricochet around the web like never before, companies are realizing they don’t have the luxury of calmly sitting back, assessing the situation and then deciding on a solution,” says Sapna Maheshwari of the New York Times. “They need to be ready before it happens.”
The challenge for crisis and risk prevention communicators is to improve:
- Detection of an emergency
- Rapid assessment and decision making by a cross-functional crisis team
- Managing the response across multiple channels and platforms simultaneously to contain an incident before it becomes a full-blown crisis
As a crisis communications firm, CommCore “PressureTests” our clients’ readiness with highly interactive and content-rich simulations based on real-world fact patterns with the largest reputation risks and situations they are likely to face. PressureTest™ is designed to:
- Expose vulnerabilities and highlight strengths
- Enhance teamwork under stressful conditions
- Encourage active participation by crisis team members
Who is the training program for?
- Executive Management Committee
- C-Suites and Division Leaders
- Marketing, Legal, IT, HR, Security, Finance
- PR, Communications, Investor Relations, Public/Government Affairs
Your Crisis Communications Firm
We counsel on proactive media interviews as well as sensitive issues in responding to a crisis. Our Pressure Test combines instruction on the basics with on-camera exercises, media training videos, advanced instruction and critique. Whether you’re in the middle of a crisis, see trouble coming, or want to be prepared, CommCore is the crisis communications firm that enables your team to understand the process better, so you can respond more quickly.
Learn More About Our Crisis Communications Services
- NYT Reporters Get Pressure Tested
- Crisis Communications Case Study: CommCore Advises J&J During Tylenol Tampering Crisis
- Industry Focus: CommCore’s Expertise in Your Vertical
To schedule a PressureTest Training Demo please contact our crisis communications firm today.
Check out the profile the New York Times wrote on CommCore’s crisis communication capabilities.