2017 hasn’t been Uber’s year. There have been accusations about sexual harassment from former employees, a lawsuit over intellectual property, and questions about the CEO’s temperament. The ridesharing company might need some crisis management. Andy Gilman, the CEO of CommCore Consulting Group, shares how his company helps other companies respond to crises.
- CommCore CEO Andrew Gilman quoted in Digiday’s article, “‘A lot of internal churning': Inside United’s PR crisis cleanup
- Andrew Gilman Quoted in PR Week on American Airlines’ Stroller Scuffle
- Arconic CEO’s Iconic Self-Destruction
- CEOs and Social Media: A Contradictory Picture
- CEO Andrew Gilman Quoted in The Ladders Article, “United debacle: When can employees speak up?”