CommCore, a leading Washington DC Public Relations firm, is seeking a full-time entry level administrative assistant to join our administrative support staff in our DC office. The candidate will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities.
The ideal candidate must be: extremely detail oriented; possess strong time management, writing and organizational skills, able to multitask in a rapidly moving environment, and team player with initiative and energy. Office experience, college degree, and proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Maintain filing system
- Maintain office supply order for company
- Assist with schedule for company
- Briefing call minutes and coordination
- Arrange pre-work for upcoming programs
- Create Confirmation Forms
- Assist with travel arrangements for staff and consultants
- Assist with expense reports
- Assist with proposals drafts
- Assist with PressureTest Templates
- Assist with various campaigns as needed
Salary: Negotiable. Excellent benefit package. Potential for performance bonus.
Please visit our web site to learn about the company: www.commcoreconsulting.com
We specialize in:
- Communications Training for Media Interviews, Presentations & Testimony
- Message Development
- Communications Strategy
- Crisis Planning & Response
- Public Relations
Our office is located in downtown NW Washington DC. To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and salary history to email@example.com.