CommCore is seeking an Assistant Account Manager for our downtown New York office. The primary responsibilities will be to support senior staff on new business development, client relations, internal and external communications, timeline management, and implementation and management of ongoing client projects. The Assistant Account Manager will perform a variety of administrative tasks such as composing pitch letters and proposals, industry research, maintaining contact databases and creating documents and presentations. Candidates should have a strong capability in project management and an interest in communications.
The ideal candidate must be: a self-starter with an ability to work independently, extremely detail oriented; possess strong time management and organizational skills, be able to multitask, and be a team player with initiative and energy.
- Manage calendars, timelines and provide overall account support
- Support research needs for business development
- Develop proposals and client project SOWs
- Coordinate multiple client projects according to specific timelines
- Draft company marketing materials for external distribution
- Manage communication with external consultants and coordinate their schedules
- Keep on track with deliverables and timelines
- Coordinate outreach for business development and maintain contact database
- Occasional coordination of travel arrangements including itineraries
- Assist with in-person client meeting coordination
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Able to communicate and manage project deadlines
- Independent thinker who is able to work efficiently as part of a team
- Natural problem solver with foresight and provides solutions
- Is interested in healthcare/pharmaceutical/biotech accounts
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- 1-3 years in office setting
- Agency experience preferred
For more information contact Shannon Coughlin at 212-430-5042.
To apply send your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.