In today’s evolving media marketplace where every smart phone is a camera, every member of the audience at an event is a potential newsman, and every Internet site and blog is a publisher, awareness isn’t enough.
Executives and spokespeople in corporations, associations and public affairs organizations require traditional and new media training more than ever before, including:
- Interviewing with accredited and non-traditional broadcast, online and print journalists
- Testifying before Congress or regulatory agencies
- Developing strategic and sticky messages
- Crisis consultation, crisis communications and simulations
- Webcast video production tips and live webcast training
- Executive level training for blogging and other social media applications
- Litigation PR strategy and tactics
- Group sales training
- Presentation and speaker training for delivering a powerful, persuasive speech
- Citizen advocacy and lobbying training
- Keynote speaker training and Keynote speaking
Who we are
CommCore advocates that excellent communication skills are the foundation of Language of Leadership. We believe that the ability to convey ideas and messages — credibly, creatively and concisely — shapes the leadership image of the individual and the organization.
CommCore breadth of services and experienced consultants are unique to many firms of its kind. We have set ourselves apart by:
- Helping clients improve both the content and delivery of critical messages
- Customizing each program to meet to your specific needs and business goals
- Making interactivity a critical component of every program
We use on-camera exercises with video playback and critique to enhance the learning experience. We work with multinational clients that range from Fortune 100 companies to start ups and offer select programs in multiple languages.
Philosophy: The Language of Leadership
CommCore’s counsel is based on our philosophy that excellent communications is the foundation of the Language of Leadership. The ability to convey ideas and messages effectively is fundamental to success.
CommCore is based in Washington, DC with offices in Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY, and Dallas, TX.